Do you want to get the full wilderness experience? DADG MacDonald Outfitter’s Ltd offer trips for clients that want to take advantage of our amazing hunting opportunities for Moose, Black Bear and Woodland Caribou.
Newfoundland and Labrador is the ultimate hunting destination, especially for big game like moose, rare woodland caribou and black bear. You will find an abundance of trophy-sized species on our pristine, challenging landscape. Our outfitter, together with our experienced staff, will ensure you have an outstanding, incredible and safe adventure that you will never forget.
Our experience guides have been on 3 TV shows with Joel Maxfield of Mathews TV, on the Hunt Masters with Greg Ritz and on Hardcore hunter TV.
We are 100 percent rifle hunters and 75 percent bow hunters.
DADG MacDonald Outfitter’s Ltd will provide you with a package price for your excursion to our province. We will give you details on what to bring, what’s included in your package, how to get to our area, all license requirements and an up to date knowledge of all rules and regulations on everything need to know.
Our outfitter, together with our experienced staff, will ensure you have an outstanding, incredible and safe adventure that you will never forget.
- Our outfitter lodges are located in the heart of hunting country and our guides know the land from years of guiding experience.
- We provide exclusive fly-in and drive-in hunting adventures which are some of the best in North America.
- You will find the right accommodations to suit your needs and expectations.
- We have generated electricity, hot showers, plenty of sleeping quarters.
- We have freezers at camp to keep the meat cold and an argo to bring the meat back to camp.
- Our cook will provide delicious meals to satisfy every appetite.
- Rifle hunters can hunt big game from September to December.
- Bow hunting season opens earlier in August.