Ontario Fishing at its Best:
Bass Fishing Charters:
Target your choice of either Largemouth or Smallmouth Bass.
- Smallmouth Bass trips available on numerous back lakes as well as the world famous St. Lawrence River.
- Enjoy some of the best Largemouth Bass fishing Ontario has to offer on the Bay of Quinte or surrounding back lakes.
- Don’t limit your day to just one or the other, allow us to put you on both types of bass in the same day on the same body of water.
Additional Target Species Options:
Looking for more than bass fishing? We have you covered. We also offer world class fishing on The Bay of Quinte and Lake Ontario.
Target species consist of:
- Lake Trout
Last Minute Post Lockdown Pre-Booking Special:
- July and August
- Location = Rideau Lakes and Bay of Quinte
- Bass / Walleye / Pike
- November and December
- Location = Bay of Quinte
- Walleye and Lake Trout
- Location = Rideau Lakes
- Smallmouth Bass
- Full day – Lunch included = $600 cdn. for 3 people
- Half day = $450cdn for 3 people.
- You will find yourself on either a 2021 19ft Lund Impact or a 2021 24ft Lund Baron.
No gear needed except for a valid fishing license.
Phone: (613) 453-8224