Family Hunting Safaris Has It All!
Plains Game Family Hunt Offer in South Africa.
Get this Family Hunt Deal for Plains Game at Discounted Price to Share Africa with your Kids.
Bow Hunting or Rifle Hunting. Lots of Activities and Tourism for the Non Hunters.
Family Hunting Safaris would like to share this offer with the fórum members as a welcome introduction in this site.
Get on board on this over 30% off deal and bring your family along.
The offer consists of a package hunt and tourism for a family of 4 members.
7 days / 6 nights with 5 full hunting days for the hunters and 5 full days of tourism and activities for the companions.
2 hunters on 2×1 sharing the animals below and 2 non hunters with the activities below.
1 Blesbuck, , 1 Springbuck, 2 Impala, 2 Common Duiker and 2 warthogs.
Activities for non hunters during the 5 days with a private guide/chauffuer:
Visit to the national park with highest density of elephants in Africa.
Tourism and shopping day in Port Elizabeth.
Elephant riding safari combined with an experience with the Xhosa tribe.
Photographic safari in a luxury private game reserve.
Day on the beach combined with a river boat cruise.
Last Minute Special:Total Price: $7,990.00
*** We are flexible on the package formula, as every family is diferent, so le tus know your needs*** The hunt will take place in the Eastern Cape of South Africa and guests will be acomodated on a 4 star african style lodge.
More game could be hunted as per Price list.
PRICES DO NOT INCLUDE
* Air fares
* Lodging and / or transport before or after the indicated dates on the safari contract
* Entrance fees to national parks and other excursions not included on package.
* Special requests for food, tabacco, etc.
* Hire firearms or ammunition (Available at $ 50 / day Ammo apart).
* Disinfection, packaging, transportation and insurance of trophies from port of departure to final destination at your local taxidermist.
* Alcoholic Beverages.
* Gratuities to staff.
* Nothing that is not mentioned in the following paragraph “PRICES INCLUDE”.
* All meals and snacks at the lodge (3 meals a day)
* Accommodation during the contracted dates including indirect taxes.
* Water and soft drinks
* Guide Services of Licensed Professional Hunter
* Use of hunting vehicles
* Trackers, Skinners and camp staff
* First trophy preparation
* Hunting license
Contact them now to plan your adventure!
Fernando Navarro & Albert Erasmus.
Family Hunting Safaris
Phone: Call +27767116089