Saskatchewan Spring and Fall Bear Specials:
The size of our bear hunting area, virtually no competition from other hunters, our very healthy bear population mixed with many stand locations creates a recipe for providing you with a bear hunting adventure of a lifetime. Whether your looking for a trophy bear, a colour phased bear or just looking to get away to do some hunting with family and friends we will do everything in our power to make it happen. If you have any questions, would like to plan a hunt or would like to see trail cam photos of bears that would be available for you to hunt don’t hesitate, give us a call.
- Hunt starts on Monday Afternoon, ends on Saturday evening
- Plan to arrive at Bear Paw Lodge by Monday 2:00 pm so you are prepared for the evening hunt.
- Our Spring season is early May to mid June
- Generally 4-6 clients per week.
- We supply comfortable accommodations, excellent meals, professional guiding which includes preparing hide for trip home
- Our hunting area is 192000 acres (300 sq miles) of prime Saskatchewan forest habitat
- Huge black bears range through-out this area and we promise active baits that are HOT
- Archers welcome, in fact, Jeff is a bowhunter himself
- Archery and rifle shooting ranges available at the Lodge
- World class Walleye and Northern Pike fishing is 25 minutes away at Tobin Lake
- The lodge is located 15 minutes from our hunting area for quick access
- If travelling with a firearm be sure to download and complete a non-resident firearms declaration
- If driving it is advised that you also visit the U.S. customs to record your weapon before crossing into Canada.
- Hunt Info:
- Stands are monitored with Trail Cameras
- We have an excellent mix of colorations- ranging from blonds and cinnamons to chocolates, reds and jet-blacks
- Our clients usually see a variety of bears each evening
- We hunt from treestands over carefully chosen bait locations
- We hunt from 8 -12 ft ladder stands
- You are transported to and from the base of your stand via side by side
- Be prepared for a variety of weather and pack accordingly
- Laundry facilities on site
Available 2024 dates:
May 27-June 1
Last Minute early booking Special; $3400 plus $600 harvest fee
Phone: 1 306 981 4598